Monchengladbach post match (top of the group)

For all their possession in the first half, BM's 2nd goal was a stroke of luck, something we got in the 2nd, if we can get Aguero and Kompany back fit, then with the luck of the draw, we might have a chance, we have been the best team in this group, it shouldn't have got down to the last game to secure the top spot.
Fair do's the BM, who beat Bayern at the weekend, they played some neat football in the first half, but the best team won in the end

Trevor Francis just loves us doesn't he? I thought he was going to cry when we took the lead

Get zab and kompany fit and aguero firing and the quadruple is on.

Believe!!!

BT Sport is a disgrace. They have a bunch of ex rags in the studio for their game calling all the players by their first name and being gutted when they lost (tee hee). We get a bunch of cockney city hating muppets.

Blame myself for not going tonight. That won't happen again. We played great in the 2nd half. Sterling was great throughout and can hopefully kick on from this.

I can't help but remember the champs league draw in August with that red nosed **** Schmeichel and that Melanie slut from uefa and how smug they were that their clubs ( She's a juve fan) got handy groups. Well fuck em !
Hahaha I remember that smug Schmeichel on about how he was happy with the easy group. Hahaha. That said anyone but PSG would do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.