Monchengladbach post match (top of the group)

Congratulations. Good game and overall the result is ok. Still, a little bit disappointed. Hope you enjoyed fantastic football by Gladbach in 1st half and hope to have the chance for another game soon.

kdb had a rough game, but the second half before he was subbed he looked like it was turning around for him....i think he could use some rest but thats just me

I am listening to the radio in the background,there was a filth fan just on saying he bought his dad tickets for a few filth games,but he said he loves his dad so will have to go out and buy him something else ! Comedy fucking gold man,comedy gold !

I can't help but remember the champs league draw in August with that red nosed **** Schmeichel and that Melanie slut from uefa and how smug they were that their clubs ( She's a juve fan) got handy groups. Well fuck em !

Obviously, City now have a secret leader. Vinny out = no leaders? Think again, someone has stood up there in the changing room at half time and roused the blood in their veins. I can't believe it was MP, surely not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.