CL Last 16 (Dinamo Kiev) (NO City away fans) (24 feb and 15 mar)

With Zenit and City handed easy Round of 16 draws, I think it's pretty reasonable at this point to expect these teams to advance. Let's all hope for a Zenit City tie in the Quarters, would be great to see one of these teams in the semis, two Champions league underachievers.

Or Wolfsburg or Ghent.

I would happily take the winner of that tie.

And Wolfsburg would be nice for Kev.

Good draw for us,and really barring a major balls up we should really get past Kiev,only found out about the stadium ban for all fans what a farce you can bet just like Cska Moscow they will have a number of fans in the ground at kick -off...

At last, our easiest draw in five consecutive CL campaign. I never fought it would happen someday, always expected a bogey team like PSV / PSG.
Over a two legged tie we should get past the russian, we won't have any excuses if we don't take this opportunity seriously.

At last, our easiest draw in five consecutive CL campaign. I never fought it would happen someday, always expected a bogey team like PSV / PSG.
Over a two legged tie we should get past the russian, we won't have any excuses if we don't take this opportunity seriously.

Thats a sensitive topic! ;)

Exactly. A great opportunity for us to get to the 1/4s. Don't let us down boys

I think that might just be the best draw we could have got. They have a winter break until early March so we'd play the away leg in their pre-season. Plus they'd have no fans and no intimidating atmosphere. I'd back us every time to win both games. Shame that we have to go to Ukraine 4 days before a potential cup final though

a bit optimistic to hope for a clean sheet in Kiev , i don't we have ever had a clean sheet in the champs league , vinny will probably have played a couple of games and resumed with his calf injury by February ,so a score draw is a far better and more likely result. Its the first time we have had a winnable last 16 game , but i am still gonna Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.