Club Badge (merged)

I think it will look good on shirts and will grow on the fans. I get why people are disappointed but they are overreacting.

A bit shocked by it. Looks different to what I thought but I don't mind it.

Think some people made their mind up before they saw it.

Don't know what to think of the new badge,I look at it and think not bad then look again and I'm undecided,then see some of the mock up ones done by geekingav and others and they seem better and more up to date,this one seems slightly dated,maybe it will grow on me after a while...

iY7RmQK.png

Whoever could redesign this quickly with the three rivers behind the rose and no circles either side - please do so - it would be perfect.

Basically a third version of the old badge. If we wanted to go back to the original there's only a few variations that they could alter, it's designed to make the inner shield stand out and the circles wording is the same print as the New York and Melbourne badges so there's definitely a merging towards the whole CFG . Can't say it thrills me but shall have to wait till its displayed on the shirts scarfs etc . I'm sure City would have viewed it on an actually shirt before making a final decision.

Basically a third version of the old badge. If we wanted to go back to the original there's only a few variations that they could alter, it's designed to make the inner shield stand out and the circles wording is the same print as the New York and Melbourne badges so there's definitely a merging towards the whole CFG . Can't say it thrills me but shall have to wait till its displayed on the shirts scarfs etc . I'm sure City would have viewed it on an actually shirt before making a final decision.
Which is stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.