Lego

Mayor West

Does anyone on here still build sets of Lego?

I know the adult Lego community is bigger than most imagine, just cant picture many Bluemooners doing it.

I'm 31 and considering buying myself a set this afternoon, just no idea what to get!

No, thought about it before when younger but never bothered. A bloke at work does just spent over 200 quid on a ghost busters fire station

Never liked it as a kid or mechano, i would take engines apart and electrical stuff with my grandad instead and learn that way.

Also as mentioned they are just kits now to make a specific thing with not much ability to go off piste as it were.

Never liked it as a kid or mechano, i would take engines apart and electrical stuff with my grandad instead and learn that way.

Also as mentioned they are just kits now to make a specific thing with not much ability to go off piste as it were.

My boy (11) still loves 'em, and after making a "specific" one to plan, he very often tears it down and builds something new, usually something with wings and a shitload of guns.

I remember seeing the odd bucket of random stuff when my lad was about five but that's over ten years ago now!
He's just sold three black bin liners full of it for £50, loads of sets all mixed up. Shame really, I bet it looks great all set up in a room.
My daughter's got into that girl Lego stuff. It's a right rip off though!

Go and play those Lego video games, more fun, less mess and it won't embed in your foot when you least expect it!

Ive seen a batmobile form the Christopher Nolan films, it looks amazing but costs far too much. I'm not even a huge fan of Star Wars but the new kits do look good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.