Lego

I remember seeing the odd bucket of random stuff when my lad was about five but that's over ten years ago now!
He's just sold three black bin liners full of it for £50, loads of sets all mixed up. Shame really, I bet it looks great all set up in a room.
My daughter's got into that girl Lego stuff. It's a right rip off though!

Go and play those Lego video games, more fun, less mess and it won't embed in your foot when you least expect it!

That's the thing though, i'm kinda thinking Lego has a good resale value if/when i get bored of it.

My son got a new Starwars X wing fighter set for Xmas and asked me to help him build it...within 1/2 he had pissed off on the Xbox leaving me to finish it.....6-7 hrs later it was complete.....I bet the thing is now in bits on his bedroom floor, just waiting for my un-slippered foot to find the sharpest piece of lego on earth

My youngest son has about 15000 pieces from mixed up sets on his bedroom floor as we speak trying to get me to help him recreate Darth Vadar's tie fighter from parts. Could take ages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.