Kebabs

Phone back and demand answers. Talk in hushed tones if a female answers. Scream and shout if a Turkish male answers. Tell them you want halal meat.

"Don't fucking fuck me about like you didn't with Ste."
It arrived a couple of minutes after my post. I've just about stopped feeling as stuffed as a pig. The trouble is I've sunk more bevvies and I'm adamant I want to go to out, despite no **** wanting to join. :(

Given up and put the slippers on. MOTD and more bevvies.

What is about these things? They seem to be the choice for the pissed up or hungover. I didn't make it home until 11:00 this morning and since waking up I've been toying with the idea of ordering a doner with chili sauce & garlic mayo. They're fucking horrific, what is wrong with me.

Make your own - lamb mince fried with finely chopped onions, celery, garlic and chilli - chuck in some dried rosemary and parsley then serve in warm bread of your choice ( tortilla, naan, pitta any sort of flat bread ) with salad - wee squirt of chilli ketchup, salt, lemon juice and some natural yoghurt - fabulous.

Make your own - lamb mince fried with finely chopped onions, celery, garlic and chilli - chuck in some dried rosemary and parsley then serve in warm bread of your choice ( tortilla, naan, pitta any sort of flat bread ) with salad - wee squirt of chilli ketchup, salt, lemon juice and some natural yoghurt - fabulous.

Bwahahahahahaha. I can see that happening when I'm full of Stella.

I have yet to have a kebab that hasn't resulted in me getting the shits the next morning they just don't agree with my body. But despite this I keep buying them when I'm drunk.

Old school

Lightly toasted pita
Doner meat
Cabbage salad, tomatoes, loads of onion, bit of iceberg, large pile of large green pickled chilli peppers
Ladles of chilli sauce (home made) on the meat
Little bit of mayo on the salad

Get it down yer

An under rated food and the U.K. a kebab has its place in the world of kebabs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.