Kebabs

Not even my boy will eat that shit, and he regularly eats microwave burgers that smell like the devil has shat in your nostrils.
I can not stand those. My old house mate ate those on occasions, although he was from Castleton.

W
I can not stand those. My old house mate ate those on occasions, although he was from Castleton.
When I had my own flat in Eccles, a mate from school was lodging. He banned me in my own home from eating ross beef burgers with chopped onions from Kwik save. I suppose it was for the sake of our own well being.

Surprised no one has mentioned Panicos Turkish kebabs on Barlow moor road Chorlton. Been going there over 2 years, can't fault it. They make their own Donor and Swarma. There is another takaway across the road which Is also popular....

However, if you want to take kebabs to another level still, the Jasmine Lebanese restaurant opposite is IMO THE finest in the UK.

They have no alcohol licence so take your own drinks.

For 2 dining we usually start with hummus with warm flat bread, sujuk(lamb sausages) Kibies(spiced lamb, size of a lemon deep fried) . you simply must try the mixed kebab main. One skewer each of Lamb Chicken and Shish, deliciously seasoned succulent tender meat. Accompanied by a Greek salad with Feta and olives. The bill is less than £25. Trust me it's amazing food.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.