200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball Videobook MUST WATCH!

You have NEVER seen a photo from space all you have ever seen are images and you need to understand what those words mean at the moment you obviously dont.

You need to try and address the 12 points I raised earlier if you want any crediblity, as you arent, it means you have no explanation.

You just spout bollocks and think its funny, whatever floats your boat.

If you don't believe they went to the moon I suggest you go to jodrell bank, they tracked the entire mission, what reason would they have to lie? Also, are you aware of the reflector they placed on the moon so we can fire a laser at it to constantly measure the distance from earth? How did they get that there then?
LMAO you do know that NASA have lost all the telemetric data for all the Appolo missions 70,000 reels lost, no of course you dont.

Could you see wmbley stadium from 250 miles away even with a pair of binos, no of course you can't, tell me do you believe(that word again) the moon landings were real?

For a start off the ISS varies in its orbit but it isnt that far away, its 250km not miles, but dont let facts get in the way of your bollocks, and the curvature of the earth means I couldnt see Wembley you fool.

If we havent been to the moon, why is hasnt there been a whistle blower of over 100,000 people in over 40 years?? Who put all the hardware that is up there and can been see through telescopes? Who put the reflectors in place that we can fire lasers off??

Science v nutjobs bwahahaha...science has taken us back years and years and as far as i can see the usual
leeches have come out and attacked the poster Spanishblue...he/she is now a troll is he/she? for posting something he/she believes to be correct and who the fuk knows,she/he may well be correct? oh wait a minute, science has spoke lol so must be untrue.. Pathetic ganging up on a poster,ganging up that we have seen on this forum time and time again, all dammos greasy arse lickin' cohorts leapt to his side like the cowards they are..Yes SB called someone/people ball lickers or asked were they indeed ball lickers?,but ffs, bluemoon at its very finest. Spanishblue owning the inteligencia, the lot of you, fantastic and hopefully the way forward in 2016...bravo spanishblue. Ps i like dammo, he sends me some interesting links but the grovelling on this forum is pathetic and no doubt embarrassing to the man himself...grovellers, crawl back under your stone and lick your wounds..until summoned again,but not on this thread as there is clearly only one winner here. SB,bien hecho.

I may be feeding a troll but as I'm finding it difficult to get to sleep...

Not entirely true as there was fibre insulation between the inner and outer walls of the spacecraft which acted as a fairly effective shield to most particle radiation but the decision not to apply any further shielding had nothing to do with the Van Allen belts and was a calculated risk by NASA who were more concerned with the lethal danger from either a powerful burst of cosmic rays (relatively rare) or an extremely violent solar flare event - more common but usually linked to sunspot activity which has a roughly cyclic nature and therefore low activity periods can be cautiously predicted to minimise the risk.

As @aguero93:20 mentioned where the Van Allen belts had to be traversed it was done at high speed to minimise exposure plus the flux levels of the most dangerous radiation are relatively low and not uniform throughout the belts.

Also if you believe the earth is a disc, how are the Van Allen belts distributed around the disc? In the case of a sphere with 2 opposite magnetic poles the belts form as doughnut-shaped energy fields. In fact I could argue that your acceptance of the Van Allen belts' existence and the science involved in establishing that rather contradicts the vid's core argument.
Fibre insulation LOL you would need feet of lead did you not watch the nasa vid i posted, bless.

Science v nutjobs bwahahaha...science has taken us back years and years and as far as i can see the usual
leeches have come out and attacked the poster Spanishblue...he/she is now a troll is he/she? for posting something he/she believes to be correct and who the fuk knows,she/he may well be correct? oh wait a minute, science has spoke lol so must be untrue.. Pathetic ganging up on a poster,ganging up that we have seen on this forum time and time again, all dammos greasy arse lickin' cohorts leapt to his side like the cowards they are..Yes SB called someone/people ball lickers or asked were they indeed ball lickers?,but ffs, bluemoon at its very finest. Spanishblue owning the inteligencia, the lot of you, fantastic and hopefully the way forward in 2016...bravo spanishblue. Ps i like dammo, he sends me some interesting links but the grovelling on this forum is pathetic and no doubt embarrassing to the man himself...grovellers, crawl back under your stone and lick your wounds..until summoned again,but not on this thread as there is clearly only one winner here. SB,bien hecho.

Wacko.

Nothing to do with Damo, I took the piss out of him being cuddles as well.

He has come on abused a load of people for little reason and has completely ignored questions asked and the science that proves he's wrong.

He hasnt owned anything in this thread, but has the support of the board's number 1 conspiracy nut job at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.