Pubs for Everton

Do any of the above do food ? I don't fancy the two right by Lime Street, need somewhere with good beer and good grub. (yes I know that is a long shot)

We'll be arriving in Lime Street about 3pm so was hoping there would be somewhere decent near there as it's the main station, right?

We'll be arriving in Lime Street about 3pm so was hoping there would be somewhere decent near there as it's the main station, right?

As you come out of Lime Street in front to the left is a Weatherspoons which I thought was shite but even worse was the one I found nearby, sadly I cant think of the name but it had the feel, look and décor of a 1970's pretend/rehash pub. The beer was shit as well so I was hoping someone knew somewhere else near the station.

As you come out of Lime Street in front to the left is a Weatherspoons which I thought was shite but even worse was the one I found nearby, sadly I cant think of the name but it had the feel, look and décor of a 1970's pretend/rehash pub. The beer was shit as well so I was hoping someone knew somewhere else near the station.

I'd say Wetherspoons is over-rated anyway to be honest but you know what you're getting with it. I guess we'll just be trying whatever pubs we come across and get closer to the ground near kick-off

Do any of the above do food ? I don't fancy the two right by Lime Street, need somewhere with good beer and good grub. (yes I know that is a long shot)

Ship & Mitre is a good ale pub and not far from Lime St. Food is supposed to be decent but I've never bothered. Loads of beers.
Go here regularly pre matches v scousers.
It's just beyond Mersey tunnel entrance, Google it etc for directions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.