Watford post match thread

Could we tempted to play 5 at the back in certain games? Demi no doubt is a brilliant organiser but needs legs around him? Maybe play mangala, otamendi and Mdm?

Yes nellyonthewing... it WAS still funny after 82 minutes...

Yes KazzyDeyna, I agree with you... this forum has some of the very worst City "fans" ever... bunch of moaning, depressed, negative dullards.

A tough, hard earned 3 points which we deserved because we were the better team.

JJ

Anyone want any free tickets to 'Mangala on Ice'? The evening promises to be eventful, "Watch Mangala repeat his premier league exploits on his chosen playing surface of sheet ice. Be aghast watching him get overrun by midgets, elves and pensioners".

Good to get the win in the end.

Again well below our best but you take what you can get and it keeps us in the picture for now.

At some point we have to start putting it together.

I don't know how to respond to that. We somehow escaped with 3 points and i'm absolutely ecstatic but yet again individual moments of brilliance has saved us after an abysmal performance. We can't go all season relying on that. Why did we only start running in the last 10 minutes? We were fucking awful

Palace Arsenal United and Spurs have all beat Watford away. They've yet to beat a side above them, It's not a particularly difficult place to go to, they went into todays game 9th and we had just 1 player missing from our strongest team. There's really no excuses for a performance like that. We got away with it big time today, that's not going to happen every week but i fear with Pellegrini in charge it's our only hope.

Sagna easily man of the match. Fernandinho only other player that deserves mentioning.

Not sure why Kolarov is being singled out for so much stick, can't really blame him for the goal imo, came at him very fast and KDB jumped and missed it right infront of him, it was just a brilliant corner. and Kolarov made some brilliant covering tackles, particularly in the first half when he got back to stop Deeney who was through.

Same with Mangala, not saying he was good, because he wasn't great and was given a hard time against Ighalo but he didn't allow him a clear chance and the one time Otamendi marked him he got absolutely skinned and Watford had their best chance.

That post will do for me. Ecstatic we won but its feeling more of the same crack papering and its tough to get excited about a team with this much talent mailing it in week after week. We'll fight back to maybe level on points and take is as cue to put our feet back up and get ourselves into a shit position again. Hopefully this will kick us on but we've had plenty of these moments this season and it's still the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.