Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like he is injured with calf problem

Our backroom team working their magic again I see.

How many injuries has he had now since joining us? Is this his 3rd spell out, or his 4th? In what, 4 months?

At Swansea, he barely missed a game IIRC. It's getting beyond a joke with our injuries, it really is.

Our backroom team working their magic again I see.

How many injuries has he had now since joining us? Is this his 3rd spell out, or his 4th? In what, 4 months?

At Swansea, he barely missed a game IIRC. It's getting beyond a joke with our injuries, it really is.
I was going to write exactly the same but you've saved me the bother! What the fuck is going on with our injuries?!!....

Sadly, he is an upgrade on the lazy, sulking Dzeko we saw all too often. At least Bony doesn't sit petulantly complaining each time he feels hard done by. Both are good players but both don't really fit the way we play now. Even so, Bony is getting goals. He's not my ideal backup striker but he is getting better with games.

That is complete unadulterated bollocks. I had many a whinge at Dzeko during his time here, but there is no way on this earth Bony is an upgrade on Dzeko, it simply isn't true.

That is complete unadulterated bollocks. I had many a whinge at Dzeko during his time here, but there is no way on this earth Bony is an upgrade on Dzeko, it simply isn't true.

Not sure on an upgrade but he certainly isn't any worse.

He has 8 goals and 6 assists for us this season in 1250 minutes, that's a goal or assist every 90 minutes.

Not sure on an upgrade but he certainly isn't any worse.

He has 8 goals and 6 assists for us this season in 1250 minutes, that's a goal or assist every 90 minutes.

The difference is Edin ment to score or assist when he did Wilfred does it by accident, he also helped us win 2 titles, an FA cup and a league cup along with a momentous 6-1 victory at old Trafford over whiskey nose. Wilfred just wishes he was a professional dancer.

The difference is Edin ment to score or assist when he did Wilfred does it by accident, he also helped us win 2 titles, an FA cup and a league cup along with a momentous 6-1 victory at old Trafford over whiskey nose. Wilfred just wishes he was a professional dancer.

Oh I see, that's the difference is it? Sigh!

As I asked the other day. How many goals did Edin score in his first season (1/2 season as he joined in Jan). I'll rephrase the question, which of Edins two goals did you like the best in his first half season he was with us, which, at this time of year represents the same amount of time Wilf has been with us. Just askin.

If you want to compare the two, at least use a level playing field so to speak.

As I asked the other day. How many goals did Edin score in his first season (1/2 season as he joined in Jan). I'll rephrase the question, which of Edins two goals did you like the best in his first half season he was with us, which, at this time of year represents the same amount of time Wilf has been with us. Just askin.

Jokes aside I support city first and foremost so whoever wears our shirt will have my full backing and appreciation whilst hear or after they have gone but I was a massive Edin fan as I'm a striker myself, Wilf is a good player too but for me he doesn't fit our team pure and simple and as with Edin it's not necessarily there fault as when a team is built around them they are excellent but we aren't built for that type of striker.

Edin scored 6 or 7 in his first half season with us? A crucial FA cup equaliser and Europa League goals. Wilfred has been with us 11 months almost, so judging him against Edin's first 11 months, I know who looked the more ideal buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.