Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is complete unadulterated bollocks. I had many a whinge at Dzeko during his time here, but there is no way on this earth Bony is an upgrade on Dzeko, it simply isn't true.

I'm with you on this. I moaned like mad at Dzekos attitude but he's an improvement over Bony in every other aspect.

Edin scored 6 or 7 in his first half season with us? A crucial FA cup equaliser and Europa League goals. Wilfred has been with us 11 months almost, so judging him against Edin's first 11 months, I know who looked the more ideal buy.

Edin scored 2 league goals Vs Wilf's 4.

I'm neither praising Wilf or knocking Edin, but when Wilf gets shit for not being 1/2 the player Edin was, I would like to save that argument until Wilf has had the same time with us. Claiming Wilf's 11 months Vs Edins 11 Months, are you serious?

I'm neither praising Wilf or knocking Edin, but when Wilf gets shit for not being 1/2 the player Edin was, I would like to save that argument until Wilf has had the same time with us. Claiming Wilf's 11 months Vs Edins 11 Months, are you serious?

Bony scored 2 league goals in 12 appearances at the back end of last season. Bony's next league goal was Bournemouth in mid October unless I stand corrected.

Why is comparing the same relative time period in their city careers more laughable than using Edin's first 6 months and comparing Bony's whole 11 month tenure like you suggested?

If you are going by the 1st half season both scored 2 goals in the PL. Not sure where do you get 4 of Wilfs goals, unless you mean this season so far.

Regardless, lets hope Bony can help us win 2 Titles, Fa cup and Leauge cup like Dzeko did.

Bony scored 2 league goals in 12 appearances at the back end of last season. Bony's next league goal was Bournemouth in mid October unless I stand corrected.

Why is comparing the same relative time period in their city careers more laughable than using Edin's first 6 months and comparing Bony's whole 11 month tenure like you suggested?

Maybe because Wilf was away at ACON or the fact that he's had injury issues.

To make it fair judge them on minutes played, that would give the best indication wouldn't it?

he has said himself , he has had a bad luck health wise , the malaria and the constant niggles and injuries ..something he rarely had at swansea.

Maybe because Wilf was away at ACON or the fact that he's had injury issues.

To make it fair judge them on minutes played, that would give the best indication wouldn't it?

I factored in the ACoN. And the injury issues are part of the beast, the fact he is more injury prone than Edin is a negative on Bony's part, not a hole in my argument.

According to transfermarkt, 3 goals & 3 assists in 4 Champions League appearences, one of which he played 25 mins.

Many other City players contributed like that in recent years ?

And he's been 100% fit how often ? Doesn't seem that bad a record to me.

He's got 2 goals and 2 assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.