Everton post-match thread

We are an embarrassment. We are getting outplayed every fucking game now. We rely on moments of brilliance to get us through. Yaya scores goals but is a massive liability. It's like playing with a man less. We have no cutting edge and defensively we are all over the place. Our offside trap is suicidle and gets us in to trouble time and time again. Everton showed us how to play as a team tonight and took the piss when they had ten men and passes it around us. That was dog shit city. Can't wait for Pellegrini to go.

No more away games for me until this improves. It's like watching paint dry for 90 minutes.

Pellegrini is a disgrace. We have a man advantage, we're standing off and he throws on a DM for De Bruyne. Yeah if the manager and players don't care, neither do I.

Wrong mate! I'm assured by the happy clapping brigade that he plays free flowing attacking football and that's why we appointed him.

Can someone tell me why our so called 'world class' players are shit at picking up second balls? Or even the first? No skill is needed, just attitude. Another wonderful away performance. downwards and under!

tbh I think they let us off the hook. If they'd gone at us hard we looked so shaky they could have easily had another goal or two. So we're still in it but my oh my we looked sloppy and lazy and half-arsed at best. What does Dimichelis offer that Mangala can't ? Subbing on Fernando with Sterling or Kelechi on the bench and them down to 10 men ? Silva is really is poor form atm and Yaya was an irrelevance and KDB invisible second half. These are world class players who aren't contributing enough. Still in it though so hope remains.

Yaya is the problem. there is a reason why they handled city even when down to 10 men, becuase with yaya its like city are playing with 10 men themselves.

Don't get me started on the lack or energy, organization, urgency etc...but i think half the problem goes away if yaya doesnt play, but obviously his strop over the summer and then u-turn means the club heirachy must have made promises to him over game time.
did Silva play? Didn't see him all night.

how to win against us
- let us have the ball, we just aimlessly pass it around anyway
- near half time when we stop giving a fuck counter attack and score

Yaya really not good enough tonight. As captain you have to set an example and he did the exact opposite of that, cannot wait to have Vinny back... Pellegrini is obviously confident we'll do them at home, let's hope he's right otherwise that substitution at the end is going to look even more bizarre.

First half I thought we were decent, however yet again we shot ourselves in the foot at the worst possible time. We had the crowd silenced and their players looked timid, but as usual we gift them a goal just when they need one the most! It's beyond frustrating watching City this season and saying we're still in four competitions is all well and good but in two months will we still be in with a shout of winning more than one? If we carry on as we are now, we definitely won't be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.