Everton post-match thread

Fernando for De Bruyne against 10 men thank god I am not at the ground or I mightve shot the manager.

I just don't even know what to say.

Why do we do this.

Why do we go on these 10 gane runs where we look like relegation fodder.

It is just shit. I'm sick of it.

I can accept a loss but conceding 2 seconds after scoring I am fucking livid.

Every egg is in the Pep basket and we have sacrificed this season for him if he doesn't come then that is the death knell for the higher ups.

Just pathetic.

manager stopped giving a fuck long time now and the players followed suit

We were painful to watch. Our passing is a disgrace at the moment, it's so slow it's fucking boring and we get nowhere 98% of the time.

Yet it's only 2-1 to Everton with a home leg to come, we might get away with that limp dick'd display if we can do something in three weeks time.

I'm sure that the majority will disagree with me, but aside from the injuries I've got to say that I put our season and the lacklustre performances down to the Guardiola rumours making the players lose their focus and interest in playing for the manager. I know that you have to move for Pep early under the circumstances to get him, but I really put the blame for this at the board level.

I'm just hoping that we don't end up seeing a Chelsea-style situation where the players decide that they can influence the club by choosing whether or not to put effort into games to produce the off-field changes they want.

2-1 down And Everton reduced to 10 men. We take off an attacking Midfielder and put on Fernando.

Can someone explain to me the logic in that, because I'm scratching my head

No more away games for me until this improves. It's like watching paint dry for 90 minutes.

Pellegrini is a disgrace. We have a man advantage, we're standing off and he throws on a DM for De Bruyne. Yeah if the manager and players don't care, neither do I.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.