Everton post-match thread

Seems like after a good opening 15 mins we thought, oh well we've not scored, lets step off.

And just when I thought his subs couldn't get any worse. Frightening how underachieving this team is at the moment.

too many players lumbering around putting in half arsed performances. Ridiculous sub at the end. We are a shadow of the team we were.

Oh yes, lastly, Yaya was shit in the advanced role for 45 mins, so instead of pushing someone else there he brings on fernando an puts yaya back in where he was shit, Genius.

We can't play well against a team that presses. It's so simple yet I'm amazed that we haven't sorted it out.

Yaya is the problem. There is a reason why they handled city even when down to 10 men, becuase with yaya its like city are playing with 10 men themselves....so easy to manipulate space in and around the midfield when yaya is lumbering around.

Don't get me started on the lack or energy, organization, urgency etc...but i think half the problem goes away if yaya doesnt play, but obviously his strop over the summer and then u-turn means the club heirachy must have made promises to him over game time.

Its like massive dejavu every game at the moment and if city want to rescue their season they would be wise to get in a temporary manager to change things. Perhaps even just to get the players operating at least.

We made Everton look like Barcelona there for the last 5 minutes, with only 10 men.

We have become fucking frustrating to watch this past while, absolutely ZERO urgency. Icing on the cake was the final sub. Nacho must be thinking 'what the actual fuck'.

WTF was Pelligrini doing tonight? How the fuck could he keep Toure on as he was fucking useless and lazy .... Was Mangala injured? had sound off because i cant stand listening to the biased twats that we always get on our games. MDM is past it, too slow and we need to say thanks for what you have done and let him go.
We should still beat these at our place but we will need to work much harder... CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.