Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see how fast city gets their money back when putting him for sale. Would anyone want to pay good money for the assist king of 2015?

Here's my hint to our Kev, if MC gives him too much shit regardless of what he has contribute so far, leave for better pastures and don't look back. For if you guys don't want him around then it's a win win for everyone right? Anyone would want to wager what sort of teams he could pretty much start tommorow for?
Who the hell is saying sell him? I'm just saying he's not as good as we thought he was or am I not allowed to have an opinion?

Who the hell is saying sell him? I'm just saying he's not as good as we thought he was or am I not allowed to have an opinion?

WTF are you trying to be fair, objective or nuanced in this thread. Are you swedisch perhaps?

If it's democracy then i'm allowed to say Sell in Januari too. You get to say all the shit you want, same for me, happy world hand in hand trough the shitparade.

If so i fucking hope he will get sold. a player like KDB can shine at many top teams knowing that the physicallity in the EPL is the exception rather than the norm, and i don't want him to become unhappy here, no'r do i see a need for City to become unhappy with him or loose out on it. Like i said, if so then selling him might just be win win, because whats the point for keeping a player that is not suited for the EPl if you play in the EPL. Yeah ok he can make a few goals and assists agaisnt absolute tossers of teams that basicly bend their ass when KDB meets them at our home with a bigh sticker saying room here and goal goes there. Who the fuck needs a flat track bully if youre team can only win at home anyways.

And there we have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.