Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i reckon he'll drop Nacho back to the bench and revert to 3-5-1 with Aguero up top but Iheanacho will be under much more serious consideration to change the system if we're ballsing it up around the 55 to 60 min mark

I agree with you on the timing of his introduction, however this deference to people who are highly paid is subservient nonsense.
Why debate anything if that's the default position?

Even "handsomely paid" people have been known to get things wrong.

Whilst they might not be adverse to making a mistake, I'd be more confident of their judgement as to anyone on BM. And as CL correctly pointed out, don't be silly with the Subservient nonsense, thought you were better than that

Silva mate. We've lacked movement for De Bruyne a lot in recent weeks. With Kelechi and Aguero we'll have more movement, players who can run in behind and cause Everton problems.

Interesting. Can't imagine it'll be a popular decision to stick Silva on the bench but I fully see your reasoning.

That's really tough and I'm. Im not entirely sure how well it works with the current players but....

Aguero iheanacho
Sterling silva fern navas
Back 4

Or

Swap KDB with Navas but I likes Navas' pace to get round the oppositions back 4.
Yeah that was my point, it's tough, or almost impossible to fit our best players into a 4-4-2 without it being a mess.

If we play 4-4-2 for me it has to be:

Aguero Iheanacho
Sterling Delph Dinho Navas

Which then means Yaya, Silva & KdB don't play. Not exactly going to happen.

Why do we have to hold back our youngsters and introduce them in 2 minute cameos, whereas other teams can play theirs fully and develop them into key players? Look at Dele Alli. He's the same age as Kelechi (19), yet Alli is now the heart of Tottenham's team and will be in contention for awards at the end of the season. Iheanacho can take the league by storm too if we allow him to.
He also had the benefits of playing week in and out at a lower league. Hardly the same

Name the first 11 you'd want to see? Not being funny, just curious as to how you'd sort us out into a 4-4-2. Don't see how we'd do it myself.
Keeper

Sagna Komp Otamendi Clichy

Navas/KDB Delph Dinho Sterling

Nacho

Aguero

Would be my strongest 11 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.