Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueAnorak

Well I thought the guy deserves his own thread. I have high hopes for the lad and he has certainly impressed in his last two preseasons at City..

He's going to be involved in some way on Monday, Pellegrini is a big fan of his, can't wait to see how he gets on for us this year.

I was driving back tonight being a bit nostalgic and this song lept out of the music player for the lad:

Hey! Hey! Hey hey hey!
Nacho, Nacho man, Yeah...
He's gonna be the scoring man...
i said a...
Nacho, Nacho man, Yeah...
He's gonna be the scoring super man.

I'm sure the song smiths can work on the 'gonna' lines but it just fits!

Last edited:
He's the biggest talent we've ever had in our academy, i really hope he starts on Monday, i think he'd thrive off of it and explode onto the scene like sterling did in his first season. I can see him forcing a switch back to a 4-4-2

If we're going by form/fitness he starts Monday night which he has to for me , none of this playing Sterling as a No 9

Was going to post exactly this, he looks an incredible talent, really hope he starts on Monday.

For the regular EDS watchers, how does he compare with Sturridge in terms of quality with at a similar age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.