Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8m? Wow,we did good.

He should play in the majority of our games,he has energy,industry,heart and desire,he akso posesses far greater talent than hes credited with.The closest thing to a NDJ replacement yet,i actually think he has a better all round game.
Don't know why he hasn't shown more of this since he got here. He is an accomplished long ball passer and long range shooter. I guess as he gets more comfortable, he'll show more of his talent. Really like him.

I think he should be in the starting eleven....a fantastic signing for just 8 million.

In away matches in Europe & against the top sides here, I would play Delph & both the Ferns. Delph and dinho can both get forward but also get back.

It's great to see him speaking to his team mates on and off the ball, he has the makings of a captain and needs to be playing every week.

Was literally everywhere today, mixed it up well between long range passing, short interplay, neat drag-backs, intelligent movement, and very good defending and covering. Got the all important breakthrough goal too.

One of the best individual performances this season!

2i6kxmt.jpg

He's tenacious and combined with Fernandinho he will be immense. He seems to be getting better with his passing game as well, he's always been good but he is very positive in where he looks for space all the time. He could be our Barry that we have missed since he left, smart box to box player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.