Villa or Wycombe?

Happy with villa. Wasn't chuffed with Norwich but it turned into a great away day, this is going to be similar. 6000 blues on our last trip to Villa park for a while. The witton arms was bouncing at the 0-0 earlier in the season, should be another great away day.

Just seen it on BBC website 15:00 on 30 Jan

From City's website:
"City will travel to Aston Villa in the FA Cup fourth round.
Villa beat League Two side Wycombe Wanderers 2-0 after a third round replay and will now take on the Blues for a place in the last 16.
The date of the tie at Villa Park will be announced shortly, but it will take place on either 30/31 January or 1 February."

Can't see it being played any other day but Saturday 30th Jan. seeing we play Sunderland on Tues Feb. 2nd????

From City's website:
Villa beat League Two side Wycombe Wanderers 2-0 after a third round replay and will now take on the Blues for a place in the last 16.
The date of the tie at Villa Park will be announced shortly, but it will take place on either 30/31 January or 1 February."

Can't see it being played any other day but Saturday 30th Jan. seeing we play Sunderland on Tues Feb. 2nd????
West Bromwich also play on the Tuesday Feb 2nd and like Villa are home in the cup,don't think the police will allow both cup ties to be played on the Saturday.

From City's website:

I agree its got to be Saturday which suits me fine for a full day out with the lads.

We played a cup round at home this season the same night the rags were at home if they can do it then no reason they can't play west brom and villa at home same day haha they can hardly play us the Monday then play Tuesday

I say this purely for selfish reasons as I booked the 30/31st off work haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.