Villa or Wycombe?

This could very well end up being our biggest non-Wembley away following for many years.

We took around 12,000 to Notts County in '85 which will take some beating in this day and age.

Several beverages in Chesterfield waving the coach after coach through and then climbing the fences behind the goal until they collapsed, scrapping with the coppers (Not me - this time). Corralling their support on their own ground to one small paddock and roaring the boys on with anticipation of promotion being secured and then City played like the dog and duck. Great day though that.

Selling criteria out on the main site
Cup scheme members first 2 days
Then any season ticket holder

This will definitely sell out, possibly at high points too. You'd be best trying to get them from Villa I think.

His uncle (on the wife's side) is a Villa fan, so this may be most likely as I'll be there as a neutral myself. Thanks for the response though.

Several beverages in Chesterfield waving the coach after coach through and then climbing the fences behind the goal until they collapsed, scrapping with the coppers (Not me - this time). Corralling their support on their own ground to one small paddock and roaring the boys on with anticipation of promotion being secured and then City played like the dog and duck. Great day though that.

You forgot climbing the floodlights mate..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.