Big shout out to Gareth Barry

chelseaaway84

over the last 3 games v everton and watching him when he played for us, I have to say how good is gareth barry at playing his role in the team, protects his defence very well and never hardly wastes a ball, even if he dinks it forward it goes into a space where defenders have to turn and work hard and forwards can run it down.
if he was quick he would have been a world class player but even though im delighted to turn them over, I have to say well played to him.
he and lescott are players who earned every penny they took from city unlike gobshites like danny mills

He probably heard you..
Top player Gaz, seems like a grounded bloke as well.

I'll go as far to say he's one of the City greats!

Fair play OP, I feel the same way. His game intelligence is legendary. He doesn't shy away from a hard shift. And he seems like a top guy too.

Dirty fouling bastard, I'll always remember him fondly :D

He played well as ever but he does like to kick a ball away when they've conceded a free, at least three occasions he did it last night and it was completely ignored by Atkinson. He's also very fond of pulling players back again without any sanction from the ref.

Incredible at his job. Silva loved playing with him and praised him a lot. If Merlin approves, then he must be good!
Didn't Silva once say, when asked who was his POTS; "it's Gareth Barry, it's always Gareth Barry"?!

He played well as ever but he does like to kick a ball away when they've conceded a free, at least three occasions he did it last night and it was completely ignored by Atkinson. He's also very fond of pulling players back again without any sanction from the ref.

thats the mark of true mastery of his position - give away free kicks breaking up the oppositions dangerous attacks without getting booked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.