Stan Collymore

Banning him would be idiotic in the extreme. Collymore and the station he works for both thrive on controversy. He and they would fucking love it if we banned him. The publicity for them would be great and we would get fucking slaughtered. Better just to ignore the prick and leave him to it. He'll talk himself to sleep eventually.
Agree completely. Let the moron continue to rant. Anyone with half a brain can see him for what he is. We should continue to be dignified and professional.

280006_1.jpg

Haha he's a right wanker is Stan, who when the going gets bad hides behind his 'depression'.

I know depression is a serious problem but I have doubts he is affected.
Im suffering from depression, trust me, i think he is fine at the momet, if he was seriously ill he wouldnt be able to put up with all the shit he gets.

Welcome him in.
We could have a special welcome for him

He beats his wife
He beats his wiiiife
Oh Stan Collymore
He Beats his wife

Who let the Dogger out
who who
who let the dogger out

More shit than Villa
Hes even more shit than Villa
ohh stan collymore
hes more shit than Villa

Etc Etc

Banning him would be idiotic in the extreme. Collymore and the station he works for both thrive on controversy. He and they would fucking love it if we banned him. The publicity for them would be great and we would get fucking slaughtered. Better just to ignore the prick and leave him to it. He'll talk himself to sleep eventually.
Never hurt the GPC.

Ban the ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.