Stan Collymore

Tbh if Talksport were bothered about the professionalism of their employees, they'd sack him. Then he'd be even more of a nobody than he already is and wouldn't be eligible for being in the press box.

I don't think we should ban him.

Unlike Stan, I prefer not to kick people when they are down.

Tbh if Talksport were bothered about the professionalism of their employees, they'd sack him. Then he'd be even more of a nobody than he already is and wouldn't be eligible for being in the press box.

If they're not going to sack Alan Brazil for his antics then Stan Collymore could literally beat a woman in the office building and be given a raise.

He was a decent player once, albeit briefly. Pissed his career away and is probably bitter that teenagers like Kelechi earn more than he ever did.

His wife beating past is disgusting and cowardly. For him to take the moral high ground regarding wives is hypocritical and ignorant, as for his disrespect to Sheikh Mansour, I'm assuming a poor upbringing and lack of intelligence have left him arrogant, deluded and racist.

We should invite him in, with open arms. Then get someone with bad cat aids to wank into his complimentary meal,
before serving ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.