Site Loading Problems

I have the same issue, particularly on my phone. Comes and goes on the laptop.

Using chrome on both.

I use chrome on my laptop

Don't use anything on my phone - I still have a mickey mouse Nokia that's one of Mrs P's old Czech work ones LOL

Does it always take a long time to load, or just at busy periods (e.g during/straight after a game)?!

Does it always take a long time to load, or just at busy periods (e.g during/straight after a game)?!
Random for me, previously the bottlenecks were pretty much expected, unlike lately where the slowdown seems "out of the blue".

I'm getting a prompt saying 'Are you sure you want to leave this page' every time I click on a thread or refresh

this is an intermittent problem for me on work PC , and had problems with pages loading on my phone last night , all is well at moment but thought you would like to know.

this is an intermittent problem for me on work PC , and had problems with pages loading on my phone last night , all is well at moment but thought you would like to know.

Thanks for letting me know. We had a few problems last night (and at other times recently), but they should be resolved now.

Is anyone experiencing problems at the moment?

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know. We had a few problems last night (and at other times recently), but they should be resolved now.

Is anyone experiencing problems at the moment?
Damn, I was just going to post that I use Chrome with no issues when the browser popped up the 'Page Unresponsive' dialogue.

Chrome 48 on Win 10. If anyone's not sure what they use try https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this may not be a forum specific issue but is anyone else unable to sign in to Bluemoon through Tapatalk?

Someone else reported a Tapatalk issue earlier, but I've reinstalled it on my phone and it worked fine (although the site is mobile optimised so I'd always recommend using the browser on your phone!).

I'd try reinstalling it, but if that doesn't work it may be a DNS issue. In which case could you try again tomorrow and let me know how you get on?

Someone else reported a Tapatalk issue earlier, but I've reinstalled it on my phone and it worked fine (although the site is mobile optimised so I'd always recommend using the browser on your phone!).

I'd try reinstalling it, but if that doesn't work it may be a DNS issue. In which case could you try again tomorrow and let me know how you get on?

Just to add I can't log in using tapatalk either, I've reinstalled but nothing doing. Other forums seem to be OK so would appear to be a bluemoon issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.