Site Loading Problems

The site is crashing after every game for a while now

Sorry about that, we're having problems with the post-match spike in traffic at the moment. It's being addressed though. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Pages haven't loaded as normal for quite a while for me now. Especially on the phone.

Loads a little bit then I have to refresh it 5-10 times to get it loaded. Not as bad on the laptop but still needs refreshing more often than not.

Pages taking a long time to load in Chrome - status bar showing "waiting for ams1.ib.adnxs"

All OK with Firefox - maybe a problem with my chrome, but only affecting BlueMoon.

Just a further to that - I've got Adblocker turned off for BlueMoon, but whatever is slowing down the site is also preventing any adverts loading anyway. WTF? Must be something to do with "ams1.ib.adnxs"

Pages taking a long time to load in Chrome - status bar showing "waiting for ams1.ib.adnxs"

All OK with Firefox - maybe a problem with my chrome, but only affecting BlueMoon.
If it's okay in one and not the other then start by clearing cache (all of it, not just the last few days), shut the browser down and restart, then disable your extensions and try again.

If it's okay in one and not the other then start by clearing cache (all of it, not just the last few days), shut the browser down and restart, then disable your extensions and try again.

Just tried all that again - still the same. Going to stick with Firefox for now. Malwarebytes not finding anything - all very weird. Thanks anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.