Where are you in Wembley!

Only managed to get it today because my iPad and iPhone wouldn't let me put the fucker in the basket yesterday!

Had to wait til today to get my ticket with someone else. Website kept crashing on me this morning so had to call up. Very helpful lady says it's getting busy and expecting it to get busier in the coming days although I had the pick of just about anywhere. Apparently on the first tier the first 10 rows are £56 instead of the £70 after that. Maybe worth bearing in mind for those who like to get to the front, I'll stick to the 5th tier.

can i buy 6 tickets online if i have 6 season cards with the relevent points and numbers and they are in my friends and family list?

can i buy 6 tickets online if i have 6 season cards with the relevent points and numbers and they are in my friends and family list?
If the website is working, and I've had issues this morning, you should be able to get tickets for all those on your friends and family list who have the required points and part of the LC Cup Scheme.

If the website is working, and I've had issues this morning, you should be able to get tickets for all those on your friends and family list who have the required points and part of the LC Cup Scheme.

great thanks not on the scheme so have to wait for next week just wanted all tickets together thats all

£270 for me, my brother and my dad - ouch! (sat in 121)

We got good seats though and I can safely presume they'll be buying pints on the day. Can't wait now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.