Where are you in Wembley!

111 row 1, more or less same place as 1999. £56 and closest to the action and the best view (of one goal), and the best for celebrating at the end. No brainer!

it's a no brainer that you can't work out where the players are 10m+ ahead of you when you're that low ha ha

what's the jibbing in situation these days? used to be easy - bet 100's of scousers do it? they invented jibbing in didn't they?

Last time I was there against Sunderland there was Loads doing it I even let a guy double with with me as I had a ticket. Might be the only option I have if I don't get a ticket..

Taking a different approach to most that I have read on here.

Going into the East Stand - 120 - near the half way line. Should be a good view for my 8 year old daughter's first Wembley visit.

Seemed pricey compared to some I have seen on here - £90 for me and £45 for her.

Last edited:
Taking a different approach to most that I have read on here.

Going into the East Stand - 120 - near the half way line. Should be a good view for my 8 year old daughter's first Wembley visit.

Seemed pricey compared to some I have seen on here - £90 for me and £45 for her.
You are better off on the sides with kids not as many nutters and they take the sitting down rule a bit more serious

what's the jibbing in situation these days? used to be easy - bet 100's of scousers do it? they invented jibbing in didn't they?

Should a solicitor be asking such a question , haha

Last Wembley trip , got separated from some mates , I was inside the ground with one of the lads tickets , he was ringing but I wasn't answering ( few too many ) he managed to get in through the turnstiles with one of the other lads so it is doable I suppose

Needless to say I wont be in charge of tickets this trip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.