Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three of whom play in different positions.

Vidal not only has a bad injury record, but he is rash and would take time to adapt. Plus he has not impressed at bayern this season.

Stop stalling and name players we could have got alternative to sterling, who are better, cheaper and play on he wing. im waiting.

Isco right now has a 25 million price tag. Already mentioned douglas costa.

If the likes of arsenal can get sanchez for less than 50 mil what makes you think we can't get anyone better than sterling for less?

So you don't want us to waste money on any overhyped players but you want us to sign a 24 year old who hasn't even completed his one stand-out season yet? I'm not denying that he's a nifty little player but surely you see the contradiction there?

I'm intrigued to see who these other players are that you have in mind.

When did I say I want us to sign mahrez?

He's be a good signing yes considering we won't get him for 50 mil if we were after him.

He might be a shit signing that goes back to being average next season. You've already written off a player who is three years younger, has played at a higher level and won us some important games.

If Mahrez is widely accepted as a better player than Sterling in three years, I'll eat my own face.

To suggest we can't find great addition for less than 50 million is frankly silly. We could, and mentioning names isn't necessary.

That said, Sterling is a fantastic buy for multiple reasons. And while he was expensive, this is not proof he was a bad choice.

To suggest we can't find great addition for less than 50 million is frankly silly. We could, and mentioning names isn't necessary.

That said, Sterling is a fantastic buy for multiple reasons. And while he was expensive, this is not proof he was a bad choice.

How many big games did Sterling had a big influence in and was the MOTM ?

You are a man who appreciate Stats, and and according to the Stats, Yaya Toure had a better performances this season than Sterling.

How many big games did Sterling had a big influence in and was the MOTM ?

You are a man who appreciate Stats, and and according to the Stats, Yaya Toure had a better performances this season than Sterling.
I don't pretend he has been great, but I like his potential, his age, his explosiveness, and I'm excited about what he can do under Pep and after a year of acclimatizing to his teammates.

He might be a shit signing that goes back to being average next season. You've already written off a player who is three years younger, has played at a higher level and won us some important games.

If Mahrez is widely accepted as a better player than Sterling in three years, I'll eat my own face.

I don't mind sterling. I just don't think he's worth 50 mil. Neither is stones who's been recently linked with us for the same price

I don't mind sterling. I just don't think he's worth 50 mil. Neither is stones who's been recently linked with us for the same price

Right but it's not your money is it? That would be fair enough if you had absolutely any idea how much revenue will be brought in because of the signing of Sterling. You actually haven't a clue so I don't know why you're pretending to know what any player is worth. The reason why English players cost more is because they have potential to make their club a shitload more money. I'm confused as to why you're bringing up John Stones.

Footballing ability is one of a whole list of things considered when deciding on a fee. I'd guess it wouldn't even be particularly high on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.