Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big test will come for him next season when the whole league knows what he and Leicester are about. And if Leicester are struggling for a time the pressure will be on him to step up

To suggest we can't find great addition for less than 50 million is frankly silly. We could, and mentioning names isn't necessary.

That said, Sterling is a fantastic buy for multiple reasons. And while he was expensive, this is not proof he was a bad choice.
What i said was wo could we have got for less than sterling wh was better, as it was suggested here were several players in this category.

Right but it's not your money is it? That would be fair enough if you had absolutely any idea how much revenue will be brought in because of the signing of Sterling. You actually haven't a clue so I don't know why you're pretending to know what any player is worth. The reason why English players cost more is because they have potential to make their club a shitload more money. I'm confused as to why you're bringing up John Stones.

Footballing ability is one of a whole list of things considered when deciding on a fee. I'd guess it wouldn't even be particularly high on that list.

It's not my money but when I pay shit loads of money I expect us to at least make great signings who will do something on the pitch. De bruyne for example, money well spent. Players like him we'd miss if he got injured bit imo same can't be said about sterling.
It maybe good business for other teams but for us it would mean fuck all considering we wasted 50 mil on someone who can't guarantee us success.

Anyways like I said earlier I don't want to go off topic we'll agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.