Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Watch is reporting whats in the Sunday tabloids.

Which are probably reporting what's on City Watch!

Facts are we have a new manager who has not yet arrived, and any potential signings are still playing for their current clubs. We also have the Euro's to deal with and as usual that tournament will suddenly unearth 6-10 World beaters who the threads on Blue Moon come 1st July will be insisting that we must sign!

I think it's fair to say none of us have a bloody clue as to who will arrive.

Mahrez is amazing, player of the season so far, but we have far more pressing issues than attackers, he'd likely be very expensive and honestly wouldn't be guaranteed to start at all times. It's both in his and our best interest if he picks a different move.

People complain about jocetic diving or otamendi going down easy, this guy makes them two look like amateurs. Same from half that team. Wouldn't touch any with a barge pole as all could turn out to be one seapsn wonders.

I'd much rather have Kante. He has the energy and drive and defensive know-how to give our attacking players the freedom they need, as well as screen our increasingly fragile back line. Him and Fernandinho together would be a fantastic midfield 2.

I'd much rather have Kante. He has the energy and drive and defensive know-how to give our attacking players the freedom they need, as well as screen our increasingly fragile back line. Him and Fernandinho together would be a fantastic midfield 2.
Under Pep, most players will play this way. It would be a system, not an Individual effort. That said, have no problem with Kante.

Which are probably reporting what's on City Watch!

Facts are we have a new manager who has not yet arrived, and any potential signings are still playing for their current clubs. We also have the Euro's to deal with and as usual that tournament will suddenly unearth 6-10 World beaters who the threads on Blue Moon come 1st July will be insisting that we must sign!

I think it's fair to say none of us have a bloody clue as to who will arrive.
true

Ideal replacement for Navas or Nasri out right and under Pep could become a Costa, who bullies defenders and still can keep pos. Which he is doing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.