PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

May I just comment on the situation about picking up tickets in Paris, this has got nothing to do with security/terrorism, we went to Kiev 3 weeks ago and had the same scenario, had to go to a hotel with passport to prove identity, we (6 of us) had a gripe with the city officials and told them why should we turn up in our time after having paid £2-50 booking fee to pick up tickets, also told them what would happen if we were to get a big allocation, they said they hadn't thought that one out yet, but the most important thing is that situation was not a one off, this is going to be the norm for every European away game, one of the officials we spoke to said "this system is also done by Chelsea and Manchester Utd, where I came from!!!!!!!!",so now we have a red in the camp who is going to change the system that has always worked, this is obviously to stop people using other people's cards, the system wasn't broke, why try mending it.

May I just comment on the situation about picking up tickets in Paris, this has got nothing to do with security/terrorism, we went to Kiev 3 weeks ago and had the same scenario, had to go to a hotel with passport to prove identity, we (6 of us) had a gripe with the city officials and told them why should we turn up in our time after having paid £2-50 booking fee to pick up tickets, also told them what would happen if we were to get a big allocation, they said they hadn't thought that one out yet, but the most important thing is that situation was not a one off, this is going to be the norm for every European away game, one of the officials we spoke to said "this system is also done by Chelsea and Manchester Utd, where I came from!!!!!!!!",so now we have a red in the camp who is going to change the system that has always worked, this is obviously to stop people using other people's cards, the system wasn't broke, why try mending it.
Being saying this since Kiev mate
A swamp rat's big idea brought in for us when there's a huge difference in the way the two clubs allocate tickets.

Booked on Spikes for me and my 12 year old lad ( half term ) - normally get him a ticket when i get mine - now saying he has to qualify on his own right - im buggered , dont know what to do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.