Simple question, are you walking out during West Brom? YES or NO?

Are you going to walk out during West Brom game in protest at ticket prices?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There has already been a protest via social media. Some of us old fookers associate protests with banners and walk out but they aren't necessarily the most effective way.

As I've said before, the Club should announce a freeze in season ticket prices and a reduction in some match day tickets before the PSG second leg. Then us the fans need to ensure the Etihad is sold out for our part!
What they should do is announce a reduction in season cards as well as match day prices not just a freeze.

Nope - I paid for the full 90 minutes and I will watch all of it from my seat (plus any extra at the end, but minus any time queuing for / drinking beer around half time)

I have a feeling the appetite and attitude to a walkout may increase significantly as the game draws closer.

After Bournemouth beat us - which as Pellegrini is still the manager, Im not sure why - then they will and we will drop out of the top 4. Then when PSG dry bum us in Paris making the 2nd leg a Heather Mills affair Id say the natives will most certainly be more inclined to voice their discontent at the large scale shite weve watched since mid-October.

As it stands Im in the Yes camp as it will get the message across. The PSG prices are a piss take, and the clubs inaction whilst Pellegrini sends this season down the shitter for us mean Im not even sure I have much appetite to watch much more this season. Id vote for a walkout when Pellers makes his usual first sub in the 60th minute, or walking out whenever he wobbles Bony on to the field. If Bony starts the game, then perhaps we can all stay on the concourse till hes finished wasting our time and goes off. The minutes that Demichelis and Bony have robbed of Iheanacho and Denayer or Adarabioyo this season have been criminal and Ive had enough. Rant over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.