Simple question, are you walking out during West Brom? YES or NO?

Are you going to walk out during West Brom game in protest at ticket prices?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hyperthetical I know, but if the current poll result was played out for real, we would be looking at roughly 7000-8000 fans walking out, with a further 10% still undecided ATM. I appreciate the vast majority of fans would still refuse to walkout.

Last edited:
I'll be walking out on 60mins.
I'll also be holding banners in protest of the prices.

I won't be attending the PSG match anyway as I opted out of the CL scheme last season due to financial reasons.

If anyone starts kicking off whilst I'm walking out and not being a great customer as they are — I'll happily rip their heads off and take a shit down their necks and take a stadium ban with it as I'm Sure I won't be renewing my SeasonCard next season as I'm certain MCFC (More Cash For Club) will be increasing the SeasonCard

Hyperthetical I know, but if the current poll result was played out for real, we would be looking at roughly 7000-8000 fans working out, with a further 10% still undecided ATM. I appreciate the vast majority of fans would still refuse to walkout.
I'd say Bluemoon, or at least those who regularly post on it, aren't a wholly accurate representation of our match-going support.

I'd say Bluemoon, or at least those who regularly post on it, aren't a wholly accurate representation of our match-going support.

Very true. It will be interesting to see how many fans are actually aware of the proposed walk out. I'm often surprised at how little interest many of the people around me (mainly seasoncard holders) seem to take in things happening on a day to day basis around the club. When the team is announced and player X is missing there will inevitably be "Why isn't X playing?" comments even though it was widely reported that X picked up an injury in training that week. Its as if they switch on their interest in City when they arrive at the stadium. I'm expecting lots of mystified looks and comments such as "it isn't that bad" or "have they opened up the bars?".

I'll be walking out on 60mins.
I'll also be holding banners in protest of the prices.

I won't be attending the PSG match anyway as I opted out of the CL scheme last season due to financial reasons.

If anyone starts kicking off whilst I'm walking out and not being a great customer as they are — I'll happily rip their heads off and take a shit down their necks and take a stadium ban with it as I'm Sure I won't be renewing my SeasonCard next season as I'm certain MCFC (More Cash For Club) will be increasing the SeasonCard.

I love a good protest... But I won't be involved with this as I'd rather show my dissent with the club by not attending the match at all.
No longer in the CL scheme.

Sure fill the stadium full of away fans and tourists city.
I won't be attending and those who say they are protesting but still buying a ticket are just doing a pointless exercise.

Why Always Ste, 20 Mar 2016ReportSend Private Message
#365+ QuoteReply

Did you vote twice?

Very true. It will be interesting to see how many fans are actually aware of the proposed walk out. I'm often surprised at how little interest many of the people around me (mainly seasoncard holders) seem to take in things happening on a day to day basis around the club. When the team is announced and player X is missing there will inevitably be "Why isn't X playing?" comments even though it was widely reported that X picked up an injury in training that week. Its as if they switch on their interest in City when they arrive at the stadium. I'm expecting lots of mystified looks and comments such as "it isn't that bad" or "have they opened up the bars?".
Yeah, basically most match going fans aren't sad, obsessives like me, you and one or two others on here! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.