General Videogame Thread

I get the whole PC gamer stuff but not sure how easy it is to set up. When I game I like to sit on the sofa and watch a huge screen as opposed to sitting at a desk.

New expansion for World of Warcraft and New expansion for Witcher 3 is about all i'm looking forward to, apart from Witcher and Fallout it has been piss poor for the Xbox one

I should mention that I'm very excited about Thimbleweed Park, which is due out this year. It's an old fashioned point-and-click adventure by Ron Gilbert (the guy behind the first two Monkey Island games).

I've only bought 2 games at full price, Fifa 16 and Star Wars Battlefront. My other games are..

AC Syndicate (the only AC game I've played and absolutely loved it despite being repetitive towards the end.)
The Witcher III (great but it's an enormous game)
Metal Gear Phantom Pain
Wolfenstein: the old blood (it was £12!)
Battlefield 4
COD Black Ops III
GTA V
Order 1886

I'm amazed at how fast games reduce in price, it's pretty much over a matter of 2/3 months they go from £45 to £25!

This years the 3 games which I'm looking forward to and will buy on release are Battlefield 5 (rumoured to be set in WW1), Tom Clancy's Wildlands (just watch the trailer, amazing) and Fifa 17 (always been a Fifa fan).

I
I've only bought 2 games at full price, Fifa 16 and Star Wars Battlefront. My other games are..

AC Syndicate (the only AC game I've played and absolutely loved it despite being repetitive towards the end.)
The Witcher III (great but it's an enormous game)
Metal Gear Phantom Pain
Wolfenstein: the old blood (it was £12!)
Battlefield 4
COD Black Ops III
GTA V
Order 1886

I'm amazed at how fast games reduce in price, it's pretty much over a matter of 2/3 months they go from £45 to £25!

This years the 3 games which I'm looking forward to and will buy on release are Battlefield 5 (rumoured to be set in WW1), Tom Clancy's Wildlands (just watch the trailer, amazing) and Fifa 17 (always been a Fifa fan).

I second the 'Wildlands' shout - looks awesome.

I get the whole PC gamer stuff but not sure how easy it is to set up. When I game I like to sit on the sofa and watch a huge screen as opposed to sitting at a desk.

PC having is starting to evolve to the TV now, most people hook their tower to the TV and use a controller. You still get the die hard PC games who prefer keyboard and mouse, I've actually converted my mate from console to PC, there's just a wide birth of game genre's you end up being spoilt for choice.

PC having is starting to evolve to the TV now, most people hook their tower to the TV and use a controller. You still get the die hard PC games who prefer keyboard and mouse, I've actually converted my mate from console to PC, there's just a wide birth of game genre's you end up being spoilt for choice.

I'm in the keyboard and mouse gang, I cant do it any other way now been so long using PC's , just got a steering wheel hooked up to dirt rally have a look if you're into that, one of the best rally games out since the early Colin Mcrae days

Infact I will post a vid on youtube clips thread

Most people?

I use a mouse/ keyboard for some games and a joypad for others. Wouldn't consider myself a die-hard fan though.

A lot of games for the PC work far better with a mouse, FPS for instance, which is why people still use them.

Most people?

I use a mouse/ keyboard for some games and a joypad for others. Wouldn't consider myself a die-hard fan though.

A lot of games for the PC work far better with a mouse, FPS for instance, which is why people still use them.

That is one thing I miss! Before multiplayer properly took off on consoles I use to love using a mouse on keyboard on Medal of Honour Allied Assault, Spearhead and the first call of duty. The transition to playing the following Cods on consoles was tough, it felt like forever moving the aim on your weapon on a controller. With the mouse it was so fast.

That is one thing I miss! Before multiplayer properly took off on consoles I use to love using a mouse on keyboard on Medal of Honour Allied Assault, Spearhead and the first call of duty. The transition to playing the following Cods on consoles was tough, it felt like forever moving the aim on your weapon on a controller. With the mouse it was so fast.
Most games on consoles have auto aim on their FPS. Which takes all the fun out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.