General Videogame Thread

I'm pretty Damn hyped to see how much our youngsters ratings Will (hopefully) change in FIFA 17 with Pep around!

12985550_1247843645246275_7636992650609964637_n.jpg

Anyone heard about "ark" coming out later this year? Mate told me about it, seen a couple of trailers in YouTube and read some reviews, it looks epic.
Prob not for me because it looks like you have to put a lot of time in and I'm just a casual gamer, hour here and there few times a week.
Reckon I'd of hammered it back in my youth

I know it got slated for running like a woman when it was released, but batman arkham knight is absolutely visually stunning on pc on max settings. You just need the hardware. Luckily I've just bought a gtx 980 ti card so it handles it no probs. Good game play as well defo the best of the batman games.
Also AC syndicate looks the dogs.
Hopefully getting new tomb raider and dying light soon.

Anyone heard about "ark" coming out later this year? Mate told me about it, seen a couple of trailers in YouTube and read some reviews, it looks epic.
Prob not for me because it looks like you have to put a lot of time in and I'm just a casual gamer, hour here and there few times a week.
Reckon I'd of hammered it back in my youth

Got it on PC its a good game to be fair but only worth it if you're going to play mates, probably with 3 or more of you

Been meaning to give the ps4 version a go. People i know playing it have said pretty much the same thing. Enjoyable for an hour or so but not worth buying

Been meaning to give the ps4 version a go. People i know playing it have said pretty much the same thing. Enjoyable for an hour or so but not worth buying

Got it on pre-order, I'm well looking forward to it, so far I've not found myself growing tired of it, I've never been a big FPS fan either but with this and DOOM to come my month is sorted for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.