BT Sport

it is a total anti city brigade on BT. The game against PSG at home proved it. A massive night for our club and why the hell do they choose to put Ferdinand and Ginola in the studio, there was only Shay Given saying anything positive about us

They choose not to get any ex-city players involved in broadcasting when we are live on TV, so we will always get a negative spin no matter what. If we win, then it is the other team playing really poor being the reason. I am just glad I do not pay a subscription service to either Sky or BT to hear this biased shite whilst they take my money in the process

Fuck them and stream your football guys and keep your hard earned £'s in your pocket

It's almost too obvious how they kept turning to Shay Given to say something positive every time after camel gob had his say

Do they do this for other teams? Have an anti and a pro point of view.. is there anything that can be done?

Great article in the daisy cutter. Mcmanaman was criticizing our tactics from the start; we had no need to 'fly out the blocks' as the emphasis was on PSG to score but we somehow disapointed him. Oh well. Pellegrini sets his team up solid and gets it spot on and he's getting snide remarks from the commentary box.

From the excellent daisy cutter article:

I would like to watch the away game on an English channel and believe just for an instant that they actually want us to win.

Don't hold your breath, blue

I like the squirming, they look like they have been kicked in the balls. Would love to see a change, but will console myself with the fact that they are hurting.

Anyone else notice this? I thought I'd watch my recording of the PSG game from BT. I couldn't believe the introduction. It shows City winning the CWC then Lineker in the City changing room saying City are now trying to win the Champion's League. It then cuts to a view of the UCL trophy which has been lit from the left and right which leaves a central area of darkness due to the convex shape of the trophy. The darkness obscures all names in that section except for, of course, the rags. The image looks to have been doctored to allow the lettering to shine where there is no light. What is the justification for this? What I can't work out is whether this is to pander to rag fans or to piss blues off. If I'm the only one irritated, it must be the former!

2hdzeo1.jpg

Anyone else notice this? I thought I'd watch my recording of the PSG game from BT. I couldn't believe the introduction. It shows City winning the CWC then Lineker in the City changing room saying City are now trying to win the Champion's League. It then cuts to a view of the UCL trophy which has been lit from the left and right which leaves a central area of darkness due to the convex shape of the trophy. The darkness obscures all names in that section except for, of course, the rags. The image looks to have been doctored to allow the lettering to shine where there is no light. What is the justification for this? What I can't work out is whether this is to pander to rag fans or to piss blues off. If I'm the only one irritated, it must be the former!

2hdzeo1.jpg

Thats a great call mate. I thought I was imagining things!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.