Ken Livingston

13055593_1166533320047208_4398779869618379252_n.jpg

Labour doing its usual trick of shooting itself in the foot. Wasn't Corbyn supposed to bring unity to the party? Serious question, not looking to WUM anyone.

Labour doing its usual trick of shooting itself in the foot. Wasn't Corbyn supposed to bring unity to the party? Serious question, not looking to WUM anyone.
I think it does have a problem but I also think the right wing press is using it as a stick to beat Corbyn with. I would imagine there are far more Tories who have ideological sympathies with Hitler. They're just not stupid enough to show it publicly.

I'd see getting rid of Ken Livingston as a real win for the Labour party though really. This is probably a great result for them in the long run

I'm not sure how taking a particular stance on the issue of Israel can do anything but put someone in the firing line. If you're pro Palestine, then by definition, you're anti Israel and vice versa.
Livingston did make a good point the other night though away from this subject regarding tolerance. He said, "under saddam hussein, a woman could walk through bagdad in a mini skirt without any problems. After the intervention of the West, she'd now get stoned to death".

I think it does have a problem but I also think the right wing press is using it as a stick to beat Corbyn with. I would imagine there are far more Tories who have ideological sympathies with Hitler. They're just not stupid enough to show it publicly.
As the left wing press would, had it been Cameron.
'Imagining' your political opponents having sympathies to odious ideologies, does not
have the same effectiveness as catching one (two), in the act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.