Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's more concerned with getting the ball to travel at 100 mph then he is anything else. He's awful and is definitely the worse left back in all of the top 6-7 teams, possibly the whole league but I haven't seen many of the others play all that often to give a fair judgment.

Fair play to the lad. Can't be easy finding a defenders leg virtually every time like he did today although he did get past him on a couple of occasions......as well as everyone else as well.

Rubbish and gone come the summer.
He could learn how from Navas

I still want to know what the fuck that header was in the first half. Was he on the take?

Almost the entire team played like that. Not excusing him. When he's bad, he's really bad. His head was somewhere else.

The manager doesn't have the dressing room. We still fielded a decent team today, but they played like the game meant nothing to them. They are unprofessional. I remember saying similar the season after we won the league title about this group of players. We don't have enough leaders.

Your last sentence is what was missing today; leaders.

Besides Kompany we don't have any in the squad.

Your last sentence is what was missing today; leaders.

Besides Kompany we don't have any in the squad.
Players like Lampard and Terry, keane, Vieira etc. These are the players who make managers look good. We have players who know they are not playing against Real Madrid and don't have enough pride. Today does not come as a surprise. Beenwatching performances like that this season and last season as well. Kompany started this season on fire, but last season I thought he coasted.

I didn't mind City getting beat. It's the attitude. You could see it's the end of an era for a lot of players. Some of them, most in fact don't belong at the football club. I'd be reading the riot act to them if I were Pellegrini.

that scene of him jogging on their second goal is one mof the most disgraceful stuff I've seen on football pitch. He just didn't give a fuck.

that scene of him jogging on their second goal is one mof the most disgraceful stuff I've seen on football pitch. He just didn't give a fuck.

Saw this on the replay. It was mind blowing. He gets blown by and doesn't even attempt to turn it on to make it look close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.