Jack Byrne

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were linked with buying him my reaction would be be 'Get him in, he looks promising'

I hope he and Denayer impress Pep in preseason. Would mean we'd have at least 1 defender, 1 midfielder and 1 Striker who have all made it from the youth team to the first team. Bring in 5 or 6 summer signings and the squad should look nicely refreshed.

again you are excellent
we also want actions of other city loans
It's not actually me who makes the videos, but I think the man who does appreciates it. (we run a vk page about City's youths together). You can subscribe to the youtube channel if you like, the videos like that are being posted there.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJoW32_tQxB7hEMeBWSj5bw/featured

I suggest you following twosips (@InEsteemedKompany on twitter) as well, he makes quite good reports on our loanees and the youth sides.

Last edited:
I think its been a great first season in man football for Jack. Scored goals created chances. Played to a high high standard in a poor team. He will learn a lot from that experience of playing in a team fighting for there lives to stay in the top division. I think he can be proud of what he has done so far. I honestly feel he will get his first international cap in the warm up games for the Euros too. A lot of fans over here see him progressing along and to be honest in midfield he would offer more than some players who are garanteed a spot in the squad. I hope he was to go to the Euros but sadly doubt O Neill will bring him.

As for next season be interested to see what Pep does. Feel it may well be 1 more year out on loan and him staying out in the Dutch league try and get him into a PSV or Ajax team that are expected to win the league and see how he handles that set up. I hope i am wrong but he still needs regular football. I know its mad to say if we end up in the Europa League maybe keep him on and use the Europa League games and League Cup games to have a closer look at him at the club. Honestly think he will be a top players for years to come and hopefully it will be with City. Seems focused to do his best and prove that he can back up his confidence in his own ability. I honestly cant wait to hear Peps first full interview and hear his views on the squad before he gets in to work with them be interesting to hear.

I would say let him stay there for another season.

He will play competitive football regularly and this is the only way to grow as a player.

The age of the player is not how old is he, its how many games did he play.

I would say let him stay there for another season.

He will play competitive football regularly and this is the only way to grow as a player.

The age of the player is not how old is he, its how many games did he play.

I think he's due for a seriously upgraded challenge, rather than playing a league lower than he did this season.

Definitely not Cambuur again as they were relegated. What about a Championship or newly promoted PL side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.