Spanish police

Makes you sick to the stomach watching that, it really does. Those lads who were punched were seemingly nothing but bystanders.

Yet when Spanish teams come over here they are allowed to get away with murder. One corrupt country is Spain, I doubt treating their fans the same over here would be the right solution but that footage is sickening.

I had my wallet pinched in the crush outside the ground tonight, cards, cash all gone. Noticed immediately police around the ground didn't want to know. Fortunately, passport and phone and ticket intact.
Had to spend two hrs in local police station to report it, along with two other blues who had suffered the same fate
Many thanks to the stranger's for the euros so I can get back to the airport in a few hrs.
Police seemed more keen on dishing it out tonight than police the situation.

I had my wallet pinched in the crush outside the ground tonight, cards, cash all gone. Noticed immediately police around the ground didn't want to know. Fortunately, passport and phone and ticket intact.
Had to spend two hrs in local police station to report it, along with two other blues who had suffered the same fate
Many thanks to the stranger's for the euros so I can get back to the airport in a few hrs.
Police seemed more keen on dishing it out tonight than police the situation.

Bad that mate, take it that it was a city fan that did it fishing for tickets?

It's nothing personal, as in to call these men "scum" is pointless as it's the lack of communication skills and tolerance levels that is the problem. Can't blame the trigger happy guardia here, just the way in which they are trained.

They're just doing a job, and are told what to do themselves.... So do as you're told and don't fuck about.
There is no reason to attack without imminent danger, but luckily it didn't escalate into a full blown riot.

Travelled all over Spain, watched city/England and Malaga CF plenty of times and never had any problems with Police.

Bullshit last night they "kettled" us I saw a bloke in his 50s get head butted by a copper with his riot helmet on for absolutely nothing, the little pricks just wanted to leather everyone of us if they had the chance. They created the problems last night if they'd just let us queue normally there'd have been no bother at all. It spoilt the whole experience for me and I'll only do Euro away if it's Germany now as they seem decent enough with fans.

Bullshit last night they "kettled" us I saw a bloke in his 50s get head butted by a copper with his riot helmet on for absolutely nothing, the little pricks just wanted to leather everyone of us if they had the chance. They created the problems last night if they'd just let us queue normally there'd have been no bother at all. It spoilt the whole experience for me and I'll only do Euro away if it's Germany now as they seem decent enough with fans.

Ever since we qualified for European games over the last five seasons or so I've thought about going to one or two places but in the end the gratuitous violence inflicted by 'law and order operatives' has persuaded me that I am better off not going. Too many of the Spanish police just use foreign fans as riot practice and if there is no riot they will manufacture one! If you could collect yer ticket from our Stadium and then go along to the match, and then drift off the way you do at The Etihad, I'd be interested, but this 'cattle rounding' and 'sheep herding' is something Uefa should be addressing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.