Bluemoon Player of the Season 2015/16

Bluemoon Player of the Season 2015/16

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ric

Administrator
Could've probably whittled this down to a shortlist of about five, but in the interests of fairness I've included the whole squad. I'm sure we'll get some "comedy" votes for the likes of Bony and Demichelis, but never mind.

I've gone with Kevin. Fantastic first season with us where he has shown his potential as our future number 10.

Close between him and Kun but his greedy play of late and pissed me off a little so Kevin it is.

Hart for me. Only one who has had a consistently good season. Kept us in more games than I care to think about.
Dinho a close second, KdB had that dodgy run of games where he was anonymous away from home albeit I do believe that he has the potential to be an all time City great.

Kun just over Kev.

Honorable mentions for Dinho & Hart with Clichy and Sagna behind them.

Young player award to Nacho who has been excellent for the most part when on the pitch but that being said there's nobody for him to compete against for the award.

Last edited:
KDB for me. His goals and assists pip Ferns consistency and work rate. Joe, clichy, sagna, Fernando Navas Kelechi and Kun are the others that had a decent season. The rest were varying degrees of disappointing.

Went for Fernandinho, because he's been the most consistently good player throughout a very inconsistent team this year.
Next best was Kevin De Bruyne, he has been brilliant in his first season with us, but he has had the odd anonymous performance here and there too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.