Media bias for FourFourTwo

Are BT not responding to this? That's fucking inane that. I was gonna get bt when my sky deal runs out in September but fuck that I'll just switch internet provider and stream it all

Unfortunately the internet is crap where I live. During a typical game of football t'internet will crash 5 or 6 times. I don't mind it so much if its not City playing. But if it were a City match I would end up throwing my laptop at the wall.

Telegraph at it again, blaming City for England v Turkey not selling out...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...urkey-where-can-i-watch-it-and-what-effect-w/
Are tickets still available?
Predictably - be it because City often don't sell out games or because it's England playing a fairly meaningless friendly and the game is on telly - tickets are still on sale via the FA website. Adults can attend the game for as little as £20 or as much as £55.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...urkey-where-can-i-watch-it-and-what-effect-w/
Predictably - be it because City often don't sell out games or because it's England playing a fairly meaningless friendly and the game is on telly - tickets are still on sale via the FA website. Adults can attend the game for as little as £20 or as much as £55.

Predictably because anyone who's ever attended an England friendly knows that it's complete dog shite!

Love the way no **** put his name to that crap.

They're learning from Sportsmail Reporter, cunts.

I wish the people who deny the bias would take note of this. If enough people repeat a mantra, it becomes "fact".
Everyone else's lack of a full house gets swept under the carpet.
It's what we're famous for now.
If you were to ask neutral fans ;
Who doesn't have a full stadium?
Who sacks managers?
Who has mercenary players?
Who throws money about?
Who's ruining the game?
The majority would say it's us.
They've been spoon fed this shit for years now.
It'll never change so the only answer is to ban them from the ground and don't communicate with them, apart from the bare legal requirement.

I wish the people who deny the bias would take note of this. If enough people repeat a mantra, it becomes "fact".
Everyone else's lack of a full house gets swept under the carpet.
It's what we're famous for now.
If you were to ask neutral fans ;
Who doesn't have a full stadium?
Who sacks managers?
Who has mercenary players?
Who throws money about?
Who's ruining the game?
The majority would say it's us.
They've been spoon fed this shit for years now.
It'll never change so the only answer is to ban them from the ground and don't communicate with them, apart from the bare legal requirement.

Well why dont we start on this forum because pretty much every point you have been made has been written by city fans on this board. Is it a bias on here/ lazy thinking or elememts of truth to some of the points.

Good to see City fans taking action against BT though, lets hope it continues into the new season when football is on again. Lets not chuck a blanket over every commemt in the press as being bias because it dilutes the decent arguments by posters when instances like the cup final are identified

Last edited:
So it's our fault?

No of course not, but lets not dismiss every point when we are criticised as bias particularly when the majority of those points are raised by our own fans.

The last couple of weeks with the flyer and this the fans have got goid reason to challenge BT, lets not dilute it with the silliness sometimes seen on here about warm balls in Cup draws, refs cheating us etc etc

Forums are for fans to air their opinions. It creates debate and sometimes, people learn things.
It's completely different to a broadcaster or news outlet concentrating on negative aspects with nobody to counter their opinion. It then becomes a sermon as opposed to a debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.