Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

I got there for 7.45am and there were a dozen people in the queue.

Managed to relocate from SS3 to SS2 but could only get two seats together, with mine four rows back.

As it is, I will probably have to move again to the Family Stand. My little lad has been on the waiting list less than a month and has already been offered a season card opportunity next week.

Found it bizarre, though, they wouldn't make an exception for me to bring forward the date in which I can get a seat next to an eight-year-old.

There seemed to be loads of single seats but all dotted around.

I was in same boat. Travel from Glasgow and my value Gold went from £299 to £725. Was on the phone line dead on 9am this morning and was 151 in queue. Got through at 11.30am and got a £380 seat in South stand level 3 - 318. Happy. Hope you manage to get a cheap seat.

cheers mate

I got there for 7.45am and there were a dozen people in the queue.

Managed to relocate from SS3 to SS2 but could only get two seats together, with mine four rows back.

As it is, I will probably have to move again to the Family Stand. My little lad has been on the waiting list less than a month and has already been offered a season card opportunity next week.

Found it bizarre, though, they wouldn't make an exception for me to bring forward the date in which I can get a seat next to an eight-year-old.

There seemed to be loads of single seats but all dotted around.
Tolmie's. ... can I ask what date they gave you for your lad? My 5 yr old is getting his first this season coming up and I wanted to relocate me with the hope they'd sort my lad out but his date is Friday .... don't think there's a point in going down there then now :(

There'll be bugger all left come Friday ffs

At 360 in the phone queue. They seem to only be getting through 2 or 3 per minute so it looks like it'll be a 3 hour wait and I don't know if I'll get what I want at the end of it. Ridiculous.

At 360 in the phone queue. They seem to only be getting through 2 or 3 per minute so it looks like it'll be a 3 hour wait and I don't know if I'll get what I want at the end of it. Ridiculous.

3 hours if you're lucky. I started at 390 at 9am and I've only just made it into double figures (99 at last update).

58 in queue at the moment been on the phone since 9am started at 260. currently sit in 104 east stand row 3 want to relocate further back anywhere in 102/104 to sit with my dad getting bored of waiting now

Tolmie's. ... can I ask what date they gave you for your lad? My 5 yr old is getting his first this season coming up and I wanted to relocate me with the hope they'd sort my lad out but his date is Friday .... don't think there's a point in going down there then now :(

There'll be bugger all left come Friday ffs

His window is Sat 28th May at 1pm. Seems stupid they don't create the provision for kids who are becoming card holders to sit with their parents.

I will say this, there will be loads in SS3 - so many were getting rid and moving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.