He's what we're looking for

Want more and more
Our fans want more and more
Pep Guardiola
He's what we're looking for

Tune freed from desire Gala.
I think someone needs a lie down.

tea all over the shop
For me, it's imagining folk at home. They'll be tapping away, humming the tune and trying to make words rhyme.

They'll hit upon something that doesn't scan but makes sense to them, run it by the missus who'll roll her eyes and say "Yes love, very good" whilst thinking to herself "If only I hadn't got drunk that night and allowed myself to be inseminated by a simpleton, my life would be so very different."

He'll press the submit button and sit back pleased as punch expecting the alerts to roll in to let him know that people have replied to his post and love the song. He's already looking forward to hearing it in Mary D's in August, nudging his mate and whispering "That's mine."

Unfortunately his anticipated terrace anthem has the lyrical class of a drunken, non UK resident with pigeon English brandishing an Oxford dictionary. His wife now despises him more than she ever did, his mate slowly starts making excuses not to travel to the match with him and next time season ticket renewals come around will make up some cock and bull story that the club have relocated him and he's spent half the close season in a dialogue with the ticket office.

His employers start to realise he's been winging it. They soon make him redundant in a cost cutting measure before employing a young strumpet with eight times the talent under an ever so slightly different job title within the fortnight.

His missus sticks around until the last tenner of his pay off has been withdrawn from the cash machine but leaves him the very next morning. Within a year, he's sleeping in bus stops, stinking of stale piss and Kestrel Super Strength.

No - I think it's best that some people leave the song writing alone and take up an alternative hobby such as chess.

I'm going for Ohhhhhhhhhhh Pep Guardiola.... to the tune of the KDB song

Even the worst of the City meat-heads will be able to manage three words in a chant

Panic on the streets of London
Panic on the streets of Birmingham

thanks to sheikh Mansour

and there's panic on the streets of Carlisle
Dublin, Dundee, Humberside

thanks to sheikh Mansour

Guardiola Guardiola
Guardiola Guardiola

signs for city
signs for city
signs for city
signs for city

Burn down the united
Hang the blessed Jose
Because the football that they constantly play
It says nothing to me about my life
Hang the blessed Jose
Because the football they constantly play

Guardiola Guardiola
Guardiola Guardiola

signs for city
signs for city
signs for city
signs for city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.