Guardiola song....thoughts

my pep pep baby is driving me a crazy
My obsession for my peppin make me dance all day
My Pepio Guardio, a football god from head to toe
Better get in line, Peps all mine

(I also think some sort of dance and a skip at the end would be good with this song)

(I also think some sort of dance and a skip at the end would be good with this song)
ok now you're taking the piss ;)

Haha.

Bit early to be on the sauce, isn't it?

'Glad all over is brilliant' short, only mentions pep (why mention barca/ bayern/ jose hes ours now) ,catchy af and isnt an awful cringe.

There's already a thread for this well I'm going to plug my own suggestion again, still think it could work, we could have a few going at this rate. :)
Was listening to this the other day and thought Guardiola's name fits perfectly with this and it's got the Manchester connection too. I think the chorus on its own ringing around the stadium is enough on it's own but I added a few verses just for fun(feel free to have a crack at your own).

Guaaaaaar diiiiiiiii ooooooola x2

Guardiola Guadiola he's just gonna own ya!

He's gonna put you in your place!

Guardiola Guadiola Man City's Saviour!

We're on the up, so watch this space!

Guaaaaaar diiiiiiiii ooooooola x2

Understand that 'Glad all over' fits but really don't like the thought of singing another Palace song.......Hope something original comes through, City were always great at making original songs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.