The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere near as good as Sergio and Negrado for sure

One or two games against the likes of Norwich colour peoples opinions of the Tevez/Kun partnership, but on the whole it didn't gel.

Negrado and Kun did, until Negrado went off form.

Dzeko and Kun worked really well on paper in hindsight but never looked like it was working.

So far I think Kun's struggled to gel with anyone in terms of link up play, other than Negredo. Good signs for Kelechi and him but unfortunately everything behind them was mainly gash this year.

I personally see no truth in the Abamenyang rumours and I will say now I don't think it will happen, I'm quite confident.

I agree, no one really knows, anything can happen...I'm just hoping some of the Aubamenyang rumours on here are right....if not....I guess Dybala is a good plan B! ; ) just kidding mate....

I agree, no one really knows, anything can happen...I'm just hoping some of the Aubamenyang rumours on here are right....if not....I guess Dybala is a good plan B! ; ) just kidding mate....
We shall see mate, I hope whatever happens benefits City for many years.

One or two games against the likes of Norwich colour peoples opinions of the Tevez/Kun partnership, but on the whole it didn't gel.

Negrado and Kun did, until Negrado went off form.

Dzeko and Kun worked really well on paper in hindsight but never looked like it was working.

So far I think Kun's struggled to gel with anyone in terms of link up play, other than Negredo. Good signs for Kelechi and him but unfortunately everything behind them was mainly gash this year.
Kun links up well with technically gifted players such as Silva, Nasri ect. I believe he and Dybala would link up tremendously. We shall see it soon for Argentina no doubt but by then Dybala will probably be playing for Barcelona. If of course City don't pursue him quickly.

Messi>Pogba>Neymar>Suarez would be my order.

Wouldn't want Suarez personally, would be a ridiculous price for a short-term solution (age) to a problem that doesn't necessarily exist. He's the least flexible of the Barca front 3 (doesn't look great on the wing, whereas Messi/Neymar can play wide or central), the oldest & the biggest spanner.

Any of the other 3 would be an absolute coup & incredible signing. Sadly can't see them happening. The only glimmer I see is if Barca decide they want Pogba, in which case they would likely have to offload one of their stars.

Either way, nice to see us giving it a go..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.