N'Golo Kante

Entirely serious

You need to watch the entire season again, because he clearly was. Anyone with a brain saw it. The rest just watched Vardy and mahrez look good an never asked how they were able to be in a position to succeed.

I agree. Winning begins with stopping the opposition scoring. Kante did it in spades for Leicester last season. His long passes started over 60% of their goal scoring too. if the Rags or Arse get him they will will be favourites to win the league next season. Regardless of whatever 'Boom' is.

I agree. Winning begins with stopping the opposition scoring. Kante did it in spades for Leicester last season. His long passes started over 60% of their goal scoring too. if the Rags or Arse get him they will will be favourites to win the league next season. Regardless of whatever 'Boom' is.
Wasn't it Brian Clough who said that if you don't concede, then you can't lose.

if the Rags or Arse get him they will will be favourites to win the league next season.

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Wasn't it Brian Clough who said that if you don't concede, then you can't lose.

Indeed. The good news is I'm pretty sure he is high on our radar, SO, if we aren't paying the phenomenal dosh to buy Kroos or Pogba then Kante is a must and at that price he's a steal.

Have you seen who we have in our team? we are as much favourites to win the league as anyone

Gungohan replaces YaYa in the box-to-box roll so thats an improvement.
but even so at the moment it's pretty shit defensively.
Bring in Laporte and Stones and it will probably improve.
But the defensive midfield (Fernando and Delph) are rubbish compared with this lad. Rubbish.
He's played 6 times now for France and he's been one of the two best French players on the pitch each time he's played. He's Claude Makelele revisited. A stupendous player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.