N'Golo Kante

Best player in the league.

image.jpg

He is the best player in his position in the league by some distance,he is a good age so would be well worth the fee. Pep is going to have to adapt to the premier league and the different styles of teams,so to say he wouldn't fit in to a Pep team is wrong. Kante and Gundogen would be unbelievable. To let Kante go to another club in England would be a mistake on the clubs part. I appreciate we can't buy everyone but this guy is a must.

And as much as I love what kdb brings to the table, he's proven he isn't the man to press and chase. So those behind him need to be as eager as Kante. Perfect for Pep IMO.

Out of possession he's perfect for Pep, in possession he lacks the ability to find space and too often he fails to pick the right option when he's got the ball. Watch Xhaka for Switzerland today, look at the space he creates for himself and then look at his calmness and ability to pick out the correct pass. He's the one we'll regret not signing this summer I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.